Link to printable registration form.
Mustang Retreats with Carole Adams
Watch for 2017 dates.
Facilitator training is about learning to deeply listen with your whole body, not just your ears.
Experience the master facilitators at work … the mustangs are one of the best facilitators I’ve ever met. They are intuitive, expressive, in touch with feelings, very committed to you and you alone when facilitating, patient, gentle, loving and never judgmental. They communicate without saying a word. Really, they are not to be missed!
- Starts around 6 pm Fri and ends around 4 pm Saturday (we can start earlier if most can be there earlier – let me know your schedule)
- Overnight stay in Castle Rock (share rooms – includes breakfast)
- Carpools can be arranged
- Retreat is $80 to Paula to help maintain the environment, mustangs, pay insurance, etc.
- Hotel is around $50/person for sharing a room (individual rooms are available of course if you prefer)
- Lunch on Saturday is provided by Carole, served family style at the ranch
Contact Carole at: email@example.com
Or Paula: firstname.lastname@example.org.